Fully Welded Ball Valves
Xinhai Fully Welded Ball Valves: API 6D, Forged Steel, Full / Reduced Bore, Optional double piston, extended stem design, Class 150 - 2500, 2 - 48 inch.
- Ball Valves (18)
- Butterfly Valves (15)
- Check Valves (21)
- Gate Valves (6)
- Globe Valves (5)
- Plug Valves (20)
- Strainers (7)
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- Manual Valves Types
- Ball Valves Ball valves offer very good shut-off capability. A ball valve is a form of quarter-turn (90°) valve to control the fluid flow. This characteristic minimizes valve operation time a...
- Types of Gate Valves
- A gate valve can be defined as a type of valve that used a gate or a wedge type disk, and the disk moves perpendicular to the fluid in the pipeline to shut off the fluid. The valve is e...
- The Basics of Gate Valves
- Definition of gate valve A gate valve is a valve utilizing a gate, usually wedge-shaped, that allows fluid flow when the gate is lifted from the seat. Gate valves have less resistance...
- Why should pipes and valves be insulated?
- With the increasing value of energy and serious environmental pollution, energy conservation has received more and more attention from people, ranging from energy saving for large equipment to energy ...