According to sealing structure, ball valve can be classified into floating ball valve and trunnion ball valve. Floating ball valve mainly utilizes the fluid pressure to press the ball on the seat, forming floating seal. For that, the pressure and size are limited. The ball of the trunnion type is fixed and sustained by upper bearing and lower bearing which are installed on valve body. Sealing is realized when spring and fluid pressure push the valve seat to the ball. So the torque of trunnion ball valve is smaller than floating ball valve and can be applies to high pressure and large size. Common straight through ball valve is widely used to cut off fluid. It should not be used to control flow which may cause seal ring erosion. Three way ball valve and four way ball valve are utilize to change the direction of the fluid. Xinhai Ball Valves, API 608, API 6D, BS 5351, forged, cast steel, floating, trunnion, metal to metal seat, side entry, top entry, full welded. 1/2 - 48 inch.
- Ball Valves (18)
- Butterfly Valves (15)
- Check Valves (21)
- Gate Valves (6)
- Globe Valves (5)
- Plug Valves (20)
- Strainers (7)
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- Manual Valves Types
- Ball Valves Ball valves offer very good shut-off capability. A ball valve is a form of quarter-turn (90°) valve to control the fluid flow. This characteristic minimizes valve operation time a...
- Types of Gate Valves
- A gate valve can be defined as a type of valve that used a gate or a wedge type disk, and the disk moves perpendicular to the fluid in the pipeline to shut off the fluid. The valve is e...
- The Basics of Gate Valves
- Definition of gate valve A gate valve is a valve utilizing a gate, usually wedge-shaped, that allows fluid flow when the gate is lifted from the seat. Gate valves have less resistance...
- Why should pipes and valves be insulated?
- With the increasing value of energy and serious environmental pollution, energy conservation has received more and more attention from people, ranging from energy saving for large equipment to energy ...